HIPP UK Combiotic Anti-Reflux Formula
Specifically formulated for infants with reflux, HIPP Organic Combiotic Anti-Reflux formula (UK) has a thicker consistency than standard infant formulas. The addition of a natural thickener, carob bean gum, helps the formula to settle and stay put in the stomach. This baby formula also contains Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, which are important for brain and nerve development. Certified organic and easy to prepare, this nutritionally complete infant formula should only be consumed under the supervision of a healthcare provider and is not suitable for children with cow's milk or fish allergies.
HIPP Organic Combioticå¨ Anti-Reflux formula (UK) is made in Europe using the highest quality organic ingredients and does not contain nuts, egg, wheat, celery, artificial colors, synthetic flavors or harmful preservatives.
- Thickened formula makes it easier to stay down
- Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Valuable vitamin blend
- Certified organic
- Easy to prepare
- Suitable from birth on
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey product, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic maltodextrin, thickener: carob bean gum, organic lactose, minerals (calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, copper lysine complex, potassium iodate, sodium selenite, manganese sulphate), LCP oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), vitamins (vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, folic acid, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, stabilizer: lactic acid, L- tryptophan
Allergens: see ingredients in bold
*Recommendations are a general guideline. Please consult your pediatrician for advice and counsel regarding your childs nutrition needs.
- Wash hands and sterilize equipment according to the manufacturer‰۪s instructions.
- Boil approximately 17 oz. (500 ml) filtered water and let cool in kettle for 45 minutes.
- Pour the recommended amount of water into a sterilized bottle.
- Fill the enclosed measuring spoon loosely with powder formula (see recommended dosage above) and add to bottle. Use a knife to level the powder, but do not pack powder into scoop.
- Cap the bottle tightly and roll between the palms for 5 seconds.
- Shake the bottle for 20 seconds and then let it stand for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, shake the bottle again and then check the temperature of the formula. Formula should be warm (98.6å¡), not hot.
- Feed immediately.
Preparation instructions are included with every order.
Instructions for Use
Please note: the preparation instructions for HIPP Organic Combioticå¨ Anti-Reflux formula (UK) are different from standard milk formulas. To achieve the right consistency, this formula must be mixed with boiled water that is cooler than the water used to make other HIPP formulas. For the safety and health of your child, please follow preparation instructions carefully.
This formula should not be mixed with cereals or thickening agents. Due to the formula‰۪s thicker consistency, the use a fast flow nipple for feedings is recommended. Seal bag tightly and keep in a dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze formula.